Advice for Dating a Cougar Woman
February 7, 2023
While it might not get as many column inches as its sister practice, MILF dating, cougar dating is still alive and kicking. In this article, we’ll explore the world of cougar dating and offer some advice for those looking to date an older woman who is considered a cougar.
Cougar women – women who date men significantly younger than themselves – are often the subject of curiosity and desire. Whether it’s curiosity about their lifestyle, or curiosity about why they are attracted to such younger suitors, it’s clear that cougar relationships have gained a significant amount of attention in recent years.
This niche mature dating dynamic can be beneficial to both the woman and the man involved. For cougars, dating a younger man can be empowering. An older woman often has more experience, which can be empowering for her in her relationship with her younger partner.
Additionally, men who are dating these women can benefit in various ways too. Since cougars are typically more mature and experienced, it can be beneficial to the growth of the person they are seeing. Men can learn a great deal from the experience of being with a cougar.
Of course, there are challenges that come with cougar dating. Older women may feel the pressure to dress or act young which can be uncomfortable for them. Additionally, if a woman is dating a much younger man, there can be a feeling of an unequal power dynamic. This can cause tension in the relationship and should be discussed openly and honestly. Furthermore, society can also be less than accepting of these types of relationships, which can be cause for concern.
If you’re looking to start dating women considered to be cougars, here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Be yourself. It’s important to be authentic when dating someone. Don’t try to act or dress differently to impress your partner. It’s important to be yourself and show your true colors.
- Don’t be intimidated. It’s natural to feel intimidated in any relationship where the other person is significantly older than you. After all, they’re older, more experienced, and wiser than you. That said, don’t be intimidated or let it hold you back. Your partner will likely appreciate your confidence.
- Respect their boundaries. When dating someone with an age gap, it’s important to respect their boundaries. Make sure to discuss boundaries early on in the relationship to make sure both partners feel comfortable.
- Take it slow. It can be tempting to rush into a relationship when you’re dating a a much older woman. However, it’s important to take your time and get to know someone before jumping into a relationship.
- Avoid Jealously. When you’re in a serious or casual relationship with a mature woman, it can be easy to feel like you’re in competition with other guys. This is natural for anyone, stay in the moment and focus on getting to know one another; forget about everyone else.
- Stay focused. Try to avoid getting distracted, pay attention to your date, not on other things, like your phone or other people. Dating involves giving your date your undivided attention, whatever their age. Show you’re interest in her, and you want to hear her story. Ask her questions and try to focus only on her. So always remember to try it keep your phone on silent, or even better off, and only check it when she goes to the bathroom!
- Keep It simple. It is important to keep it simple, remember older women have probably been on lots of dates, and tricks and gimmicks won’t impress. Don’t try and elaborate a complicated plan for a date, just keep it simple and genuine. Choose a casual place where the food is simple and comes out of the kitchen fast. If you go to a bar, choose good service, good drinks, and good atmosphere over showmanship every time.
- Stay Relaxed. You can’t start by asking your date about their political stance, previous relationships, or how many children they plan on having. Instead, talk about things you both like, keep it lighthearted.
Cougar dating can be an exciting experience for both parties involved. With the right approach, it can also be a successful venture. As long as each partner is respectful and considers the other’s perspective, it can be an enjoyable experience for both. So don’t be afraid to explore the world of cougar dating - it could be a great opportunity for you.
The cougar dating scene has never been more energetic or relevant, with literally thousands upon tho ...
How to Get With a MILF
The term MILF or Mother I’d Like to F*ck has been around since l ...
I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that the world we live in is fast and ever-changi ...
Advice for Younger Guys Wanting to Attract Older Women
Attracting older women, also known as MILFs ...